3.02.2011

Heartbeat

Yesterday I had my second OB doctors appointment for our little baby, and we were able to hear the heartbeat.  It took Dr. Anderson a  minute to find it but he found and when he did he told me it sounds like a girls heartbeat.  It was beating at about 160 beats.  Unfortunately we didn't get to see a picture of our baby but we will in 7 weeks when we find out what were having!!!  We can't wait to hear the heartbeat again and to find out if its a boy or girl.

Luckily I have started to feel somewhat better, so maybe the morning sickness is starting to fade a little.  I still get nauseated in the morning so I take a pill that my Dr. prescribed for me and that helps take the nausea away.  And I am going to attempt going back to work tomorrow (03/03) and we will see how everything goes.

We are going to start buying the crib, stroller, and car seat as soon as I start getting a paycheck again.  And I can't wait to pick out the things that I want.

1 comment:

  1. And I cant wait till I can have a niece!! a nephew would be okay too:)

    ReplyDelete