8.06.2012

Crue Turned 1!!!

We celebrated Crue's first birthday on August 4, 2012.  We planned a Star Wars party since Cody is a Star Wars fanatic.  We had pretty much all of our family there and a couple friends, it was a fun day to spend with everyone.

I had a hard time leading up to Crue's birthday because I realized my baby was no longer a baby, and that he was growing up.  I love seeing him learn new things, but its so hard to think about how fast he is growing up.  Here are a few fun facts about our little Crue.

1. He is considered "petite" for his age.
2. He got his 2 bottom teeth at 8.5 and 9 months old.
3. He got his 2 top teeth at 11.5 months old.
4. He started clapping at around 11 months old.
5. He started waving "bye bye" a week before his birthday.
6. He loves anything electronic, and gets a huge grin on his face when he gets to play with anything electronic.
7. He loves looking at books.
8. He will walk while pushing his walking toy, or he will walk along furniture.
9. We are working on teaching him sign language, he can do the sign for "more", "cracker" but I am not sure if he realizes what he is signing yet.
10. He sings, and dances.
11. He is a very good natured little boy, very quite and inquisitive.
12. He is a very big mommas boy.
14. He has been able to drink out of a straw since about 7.5 months old.  He also can drink out of a cup pretty well on his own.

We love him very much, he has blessed our lives.  I know that Heavenly Father picked out someone that would be just perfect for our family.  He is the boy that made me a Mom, and he has a special little place in my heart.

I love you Crue, keep growing and learning.  You are a very smart boy!  Momma and Dadda love you very much! xoxoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment