5.07.2011

My New Nephew

Yesterday my sister Felicia had her baby at around 10 am.  She was only in labor for about 5 hours.  Once she got to the hospital everything went pretty fast.  I was at work when she went into the hospital and I wanted work to be over to so I could see my new nephew once he was born.  Everything went great in delivery and he was born weighing 6lbs 11oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  He weighed less than Braxton which was a surprise to everyone.

 He looks very good for not being very old, sometimes babies are really swollen but he looked cute from the time he was born!
 Here is me holding my new nephew with my pregnant belly it makes it a little hard to hold a little baby.
Here is my mom going in for a quick goodbye kiss.  I love my little nephews, they are the best.  I can't wait until my little man is here so they all can grow up together.  Here are some things I love about Calvin:
1. All the wrinkles on his head when your holding him
2. He has a cute little toe that kind of overlaps his other toes
3. He has dark hair
4. He is so calm, and laid back.  I haven't heard him cry once
5. He is so little
6. His skin is so soft and fuzzy
7. He wiggles his tongue when he is asleep
That is just to name a few so everyone can get the point, that my new nephew Calvin is so CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment