11.02.2010

Day 1 Continued.....

I didn't read all of the challenge for day 1, so I didn't even do it all.  Luckily its still day 1 :)


15 Facts About Me:

  1. I want to be a nurse practitioner
  2. I am the 3rd oldest of 6 kids (I have the best family, and in laws in the world)
  3. I have always wanted to marry a man with dark hair and blue eyes (and I did)
  4. Whenever I have a bad feeling it usually means something not so good will happen
  5. I love pizza
  6. I am a very picky eater, its easier for me to name the things I will eat rather than the things I wont
  7. I like playing volleyball
  8. I am a very compassionate person, I feel like I have to take other peoples feelings upon myself
  9. I want to help people as much as I can
  10. Someday I would LOVE to go to Africa and work in a medical clinic and help take care of people for a short time
  11. I love scrapbook, reading, and now sewing
  12. I love any song by Taylor Swift
  13. I play World of Warcraft with my husband
  14. I have tons of pet peeves
  15. I love cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment