11.08.2010

Days Behind

 Its time to play catch up!  I am so behind on this challenge.
 
 
Day 5-Somewhere I have been to....
Me and Cody went to Yellowstone a year ago and it was so fun, we were able to visit with his dad.  Cody was able to fish, and I was able to go to Yellowstone (where I had never been before).  Its so pretty there, I am looking forward to going back soon, its so nice to just stand and nature and realize how much we have been blessed with.

Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
I don't really have a favorite super hero....Batman is pretty cool though.
Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
I think you can all guess who has had the biggest impact on my life, Cody changed my life for the best on 4/6/2009.  I am not sure how my life would be without him.  He is the best person I have ever met, I love him so much and I don't think he relizes how much of a impact he has on my life.
He even comes and takes my fish off the hook when I catch one.  Last summer we were at Payson Lake and he was out on his pontoon boat probably 50-100 feet away and every time I would catch a fish I would yell for him to come back...and he would paddle back and take my fish off and then paddle back out. :)  I have the best husband.

 Even though he probably didn't want to carry flowers he carried my bouquet so I could walk :)


 And everyone else you see in this picture has been a huge influence on me, even those family members in Cody's family..though I haven't known them very long they have been very good at welcoming me into the family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment