11.03.2010

A not so good day and our blog name

My blog name is The Almond Family its self explanatory...our last name is Almond and we are a family!

On another note...I was so frustrated today because AT&T owes us money for a deposit we had to pay, and now they are giving us the run around about it.  I was so close to being in tears at work, I had spent an hour on the phone with them and kept getting no help, and now I have to prove that we paid the deposit in the first place, its a really long story so I won't go into details but I hate when people don't follow up on what they say.  Don't say your going to fulfill on something or do something unless you plan on doing it.

Enough of my ranting and raving, but it feels good to get it all out.  I am sending all the papers including a letter to AT&T tomorrow so wish me luck in getting our deposit back like we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment