11.19.2010

I fail!

So I decided to stop doing the 30 day challenge, first off I am not good about remember to write everyday.  And second of all I don't feel like I have much motivation to write about some of the topics.  So sorry to the 2 or 3 of you that read our blog.


Better news, my computer will be finished soon so then I can post pictures of that.  Also I am going to start a business venture and create crafts and sell them on my website.  Once my website is done I will post a link for the website.  I hope I can make cute enough crafts to even sell....who knows maybe people wont want to buy them.  I am so nervous to make crafts and sell them on a website because I feel like maybe I am not creative enough or people will think I am dumb for the things I am selling.  UGH!!! Wish me luck :)  Right now I am playing with my Mom's Cricut to cut some vinyl letters for one of the crafts I plan on selling...if they look good enough, I may need opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment