10.12.2010

Card Makin'

This past weekend we had 2 birthdays!! My mother in law and my sister in law, they came down from Layton and we visited ate (of course) and went bowling.  I was beating everyone, but I guess I was being to prideful because then I jumped from 1st place to 3rd.

I have been wanting to have a scrapbook night with Cody's little cousins Brooklyn and Lexi, so finally we were able to before all the birthday festivities.  I figured it would be easiest if I came up with a couple designs for cards and got all the pieces cut out and gave the girls all the pieces for the card and they could put it together how they wanted.

Cody's Grandma invited me to bottle apple pie filling that is to die for!!  And so she bought the apples and we finally had time yesterday, I was able to fill all my quart jars.  I have 12 jars of apple pie filling that will be so yummy in apple pie, apple crisp etc....mmmm I am making myself hungry.

My Mother in laws birthday card!
 My Sister in laws birthday card!

No comments:

Post a Comment