10.29.2010

Contest at Work

For Halloween this year my work held various contests.  One of them was a pumpkin carving contest, we were divided into teams (luckily I was on a team with all my fellow tech support friends).  We were given a pumpkin and told to carve it as a team or have someone take it home and carve it.

I decided I would take it home and carve it since we didn't have much time as a team.  I figured out a design we all wanted and had Cody help me carve it.  We stayed up until 12:30 carving it, but it was worth it.  At first I hated our pumpkin because it was so bumpy and wrinkly but i love it now!!  I haven't found out yet if we won, but I sure hope we do.  First place gets free lunch at Thanksgiving Point, second place gets lunch at JCW's, and third place gets lunch at Del Taco.  To be completely honest I would take lunch anywhere :)

Here are a few picture let me know what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment