10.14.2010

Projects and Ham Fried Rice

I have been in the mood to work on projects lately.  I have gone to DI several times and found cute shelves but I have never gotten them painted and hung up.  So last night while watching tv I decided to finally sit down and do it!!  My red window shelf thing is not done yet, I need to sand it and I am thinking of getting some screen stuff from Home Depot and putting it on the backs of the windows...I am not sure if I will do that yet or not.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Also last night me and Cody made Ham Fried Rice for dinner!! It was pretty yummy I made the recipe up as I went.

Before
After pic, its right above our toilet but I am not sure what to put on it.  Any suggestions??
 
This is the red window shelf, I will post the after pic once I am done. (also I don't know how to rotate the image).
 Ham Fried Rice!!

1 comment: