10.04.2010

So Many Changes!

So recently Cody and I have decided that we want to get school done and out of the way, but UVU is becoming so expensive and we both need a change of scenery.  We are still deciding if we want to move to Idaho and attend BYU-Idaho.  It would be fun but its so scary at the same time to go through so much change.

We would need to find a new job for each of us, find a cheap apartment, and get accepted into school.  My job is really great and I make pretty good money, and I am nervous that I won't be able to find anything comparable.  We are definitely going to talk some more about it, and pray.  Its a big change and it will affect the rest of our lives.

I am so glad that I have a wonderful spouse that can help me make these decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment